“We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial flair who loves leading WMS projects from the front and mentoring junior consultants.”
Have you ever been intrigued by the excitement around a start-up? If so- the idea of no two days being the same will excite you like it does for us too.
Being within the first 10 employees of an ambitious company is exciting, and opportunities to do so come around once in a career. If that.
As one of the most senior Supply Chain consultants at the company, an exciting firm that are THE experts in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management implementations, you will report directly to the company founders.
Delivering end-to-end Warehouse Management Systems for D365 is what you do best. But you are a team player & are happy to chip in wherever needed too. Mentoring and coaching other functional consultants, you will grow to be an integral member of the leadership team, willing to share ideas on how you think the company can be better.
What will I do?
- Lead Dynamics 365 projects for customers
- Spearhead end-to-end implementations, process improvement projects, pre-sales demonstrations, prospect evaluations.
- Day-to-day responsibilities also include functional specification creation, solutions design, software testing, data analysis and training end-users.
- Participate in internal projects as the SME and Functional Leader to promote new functional & technical designs.
- Mentor & lead junior consultants within domain expertise of the following modules: Advanced Warehouse & Inventory Management. Nice to haves: Master Planning, Transportation, Sales & Marketing, Procurement & Sourcing.
- Take part in conferences, webinars & seminars as required.
The Successful Person:
- Has implemented at least 1x full life-cycle D365 F&SCM project with a focus on WMS
- Has a passion and expertise for best WMS practices and keeping up to date in latest trends
- Will be comfortable leading people and projects
- Is excited at being part of the journey of growth as a budding start-up
- Is comfortable juggling multiple projects at once
- Has exceptional communication and questioning skills
- Is excited by the company mission and brings a “can-do” attitude to the team on a daily basis
- Is happy to travel up to 50% (total average likely less)