Have you ever felt that “progression” is something that is only talked about in interviews to get you in the door?
Could you imagine being at a firm where you could become an equity Shareholder within 5-6 years?
At this business: you’ll be joining a company that offers an objective career pathway all the way to Partner level. A company where the owner of the business knows you by name and makes sure you know exactly what you need to do to get that next promotion.
No waiting for someone else to leave. No false promises. No BS.
The Successful Person:
- Loves solving complex Supply Chain Management problems thru the power of Dynamics 365 F&SCM
- Has spent 3+ years implementing D365 Supply Chain Solutions, with a background in operations
- Is comfortable working directly with users in the warehouse, distribution centers & finance; as well as with C-level executives and stakeholders
- Understands how supply chain business processes impact operations
- Has a 4-year college degree
- Will happily travel (when COVID safe!) to be with customers for Go Lives and project kick-offs
What will I be doing?
- Reporting to the Director of Delivery, you will work with new and existing clients across D365 SCM: assessments, implementations, upgrades & optimizations
- Work closely with manufacturing & distribution clients to collect detailed business requirements
- Prepare training and system documentation to deliver end-user training
- Assist the sales team with pre-sales efforts as they relate to SCM features within D365
- Provide consulting expertise across the following areas of D365: distribution & trade, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management.