ou know your way around month-end, but is there more to your career than numbers..?
If you have a passion for bettering finance business processes and efficiencies through ERP technology… please read on!
Leading an ERP project from the front is a career-changing opportunity.
We are offering you the chance to do just that.
You won’t just be implementing any old ERP either- you will learn how to implement Microsoft’s fastest-growing enterprise platform: Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365).
Becoming an expert in D365 opens up doors you might not be aware of [trust us, we have been recruiting in the space for a decade now].
The Successful Candidate
- Enjoys working with ERP systems and wants to work within an AWESOME ERP team and learn Dynamics 365
- Has a strong finance background and can communicate effectively with accounting departments
- Takes pride in what they do, putting their best work out every time
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Be the internal expert for the Finance stream within the ERP implementation
- Develop, implement, maintain, support, and enhance Dynamics 365 with end-user training and hands-on user support
- Partner with Internal ERP Team, members of Finance and business partners to implement projects
- Is based in Columbus, OH – with a 2 day WFH hybrid policy
- You will be provided with full training on D365, we are looking for someone who understands finance and ERP
- Is open to US Citizens only