Are you keen to move into a more visible role where you are responsible for overall strategy and direction?
Do you love managing a portfolio of projects and coaching others?
Yes? We’re retained by an awesome Dynamics 365 consulting firm that is looking for someone to join its leadership team.
Yes: you can manage budgets for Dynamics projects in the $millions…
But you also do so much more than that!
You have a strategic mindset. You see the big picture. You’re pro-active, and observant. Willing to muck in and get hands-on when necessary. You’re an assertive team leader. You anticipate issues and address them head-on. Being in the hot seat doesn’t scare you.
What will I be doing?
- Lead large-scale technology programs for multi-billion dollar enterprises
- Drive the strategy for business outcomes through D365 CE, ERP and the Power Platform
- Work with Project managers to oversee key project deliverables: charter, project plan, resource staffing plan, issue logs, gate reviews, project profitability, program status
- Keeping pulse of several moving pieces, including initiating clean starts on every project
- Coach and develop your direct reports
The successful candidate:
- Thrives in high-stake situations as the Program Manager, with an ability to oversee multiple projects
- Is PMP Certified or similar, and an expert in modern project methodologies
- Wants to be involved in strategic conversations
- Holds the project team accountable, and is OK with calling out teammates (in the right way!) when needed
- Is an exceptional communicator
- Can handle customer conflict escalations diplomatically
- Enjoys mentoring and coaching others